When is the Best Time for Synthetic Turf Installation?
One of the questions most property owners ask while considering synthetic turf installation is about timing. Is there a best time to install synthetic turf? With artificial grass install, you can look beyond the limits of seasonality and be stress-free.
Here are some examples of the best time to install synthetic turf.
1. When Building a New Home
When building a new home, you can choose artificial grass installation. Choosing synthetic turf helps you enjoy all of its benefits, like:
• Design your landscaping the way you like, without worrying about the limitations of natural grass. Artificial grass or synthetic turf can take the desired shape, size and adjust with the changing terrain.
• Save money by skipping the sprinkler system you might have required for natural grass. By installing artificial grass in your backyard, you save money, water, and more.
• Own a lawn that looks as beautiful as your new home right from the beginning.
• You do not have to worry about replacing your artificial grass turf for another 10 to 20 years.
2. When you are Fed-Up Maintaining your Natural Green Grass Lawn
A yard with natural green grass requires lots of maintenance and effort, which can drain your money and time. It can leave you frustrated.
If all you want is a uniformly green, pretty lawn to augment your landscaping, consider installing synthetic turf. Artificial grass is about a one-time investment and requires low maintenance.
Installing synthetic grass turf at your home saves you money and stays intact in all seasons.
3. When your Toddler wants a Backyard Playspace
It can be a fun time to construct or buy a play structure in the backyard for your little one. When it is about the little one’s safety, consider installing artificial grass turf to ensure the backyard safely.
The artificial grass under her play structure protects the little one from falls and keeps your toddler safe from unseen bugs or insects. Installing synthetic turf could bring peace of mind and beauty to your yard.
4. When feel having a Backyard Putting Green
A putting green has a unique visual appeal that complements your landscaping. For a casual player or serious golfer, having a backyard putting green proves to be a treat. If you feel to practice the game in the comfort of your home, choose to install top-quality synthetic turf in the backyard. It saves money and provides you the flexibility of practicing your short game at home.
You can opt for synthetic turf installation now or whenever you feel like having a lush green aesthetically pleasing yard. No matter where you install it, artificial grass replaces the expense and hassle of lawn maintenance with effortless and endless visual appeal.
If you want to buy or need assistance in synthetic turf installation, contact American Greens today at (877) 408-3636.
Our team has expertise and experience to provide professional synthetic putting green and artificial lawn installation at the most affordable price. We offer a wide range of artificial grass products, like DIY putting green kits, synthetic playground surfaces, and more.