5 Signs You Need to Call an Electrical Contractor in West Palm Beach
Electricity is an essential part of our daily lives. We use it for almost everything, making it a frustrating inconvenience when our electrical systems experience issues. Fortunately, a licensed electrical contractor in West Palm Beach is equipped to handle most electrical repair needs. Here are five common electrical problems that require professional assistance:
- Flickering lights can be caused by simple and complicated reasons. While it may be as simple as a loose light bulb, it can also be caused by overloaded circuit boards or loose wiring, which can lead to dangerous consequences.
- Unusual burning smells should never be ignored. If a burning smell is coming from an outlet, it’s important to contact an electrician to check for faulty wiring as soon as possible.
- Dead electrical outlets can be a sign of faulty wiring. Loose or dead outlets can spark electrical fires inside the wiring, requiring rewiring and reconfiguration work from an electrical contractor.
- Electric shock or tingling when using an electrical outlet or turning on the lights could be a sign of an overloaded circuit or a more dangerous problem, such as aluminum wiring. It’s important to call an experienced electrical contractor to determine the cause.
- Constantly tripping circuit breakers or blown fuses can be a sign of an overloaded system. A professional electrical contractor should inspect the issue to determine the necessary electrical repairs.
At American Lighting & Electrical Services in West Palm Beach, our electricians are experienced with electrical problems and troubleshooting. If you have any questions or need electrical repairs, feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to serve you.